Remote Area Project Management
CAT Projects is the largest professional engineering services firm in Alice Springs and are proud to provide what we call a ‘boots on the ground’ project management service. We have a reputation of success in remote area project management, and offer clients a quality and efficient service backed by local knowledge. Read more about our services in our capability statement.
When you are considering whether or not to go ahead with a project, CAT Projects can deliver detailed assessments of all available options. We provide recommendations to give a clear picture of practical, economic and technical issues associated with the proposed solutions. We have a strong appreciation of the operations of Government in these activities and have successfully worked with clients to maximise benefits from available funding.
CAT Projects’ project management services include:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for infrastructure projects including life cycle cost analysis, in particular community infrastructure such as swimming pools
- Project development including co-ordination of design briefs and documentation through to end construction
- Project and construction management, including procurement and contract management, site supervision, acceptance testing and commissioning.
Examples of our project management work include:
- Alice Springs Waste Management Facility (pictured in banner above)
- Alice Springs CBD Refurbishment
- Mutitjulu Community Pool Centre
- Alice Springs Aquatic and Leisure Centre